Hey! Are you experiencing pain in your heel these days? Are you frustrated with this condition? Well, you might be suffering from plantar fasciitis. Do you want to know more about the symptoms of plantar fasciitis? Read this post!
Plantar Fasciitis Symptoms
The major symptoms of this condition are heel pain and mild swelling in the foot. There are many distinguishing features of the pain. A few of them are as follows:
- Pain after Exercise: In this condition, patients usually experience severe pain after the exercise and not during the exercise. During the exercise, patients feel no sign of pain and discomfort. But, after the exercise, they have to severe pain and swelling as well.
- Pain in the Early Morning: Experiencing pain in the early morning by the patients is very common in the health condition.
- Pain reduces after Warm-up: Another distinguishing feature of this pain is that it reduces after the warm-up. Don’t be surprised! It’s true! The pain in plantar fasciitis reduces with the warm-up session. This is strange, but absolutely true!
- Stone Bruise pain: This kind of pain is also experienced by the patients of plantar fasciitis. The pain is quite unbearable and develops a feeling of discomfort, stress and frustration among the patients.
- Stabbing pain: This is another distinguished feature of pain that is bear by the people who are suffering from plantar fasciitis.
Apart from heel pain, there are few symptoms that are witnessed by the people suffering from plantar fasciitis. A few of them are as follows:
- Swelling: Swelling in the heel is very common as well as the major symptom of plantar fasciitis. Mild swelling, redness, difficulty in performing task is the very important symptom of this medical condition.
- Burning Sensation: Burning sensation is yet another symptom of this condition. People usually experience burning sensation in their feet when they are doing some activity.
Causes of Plantar Fasciitis
For proper and effective treatment, it is musty to know what causes plantar fasciitis. Here the few factors those are responsible for plantar fasciitis:
- Sports activity or any other kind of activity that needs too much physical strength.
- Shoes with proper cushioning.
- Repeated trauma.
- Loss of tone in muscles.
- People with high arches or flat feet.
- And many more!
So, these are the few symptoms and the causes of plantar fasciitis. If you are also experiencing any such symptoms then consult your doctor now and be healthy!