Loading...

No running away from exercises for weight loss

VTZ_WomenOLife_970x250_1
   

No running away from exercises for weight loss

Weight loss tips for women
A new year brings so many things, happiness, new hopes, new beginnings and above all new resolutions. Speaking of resolutions, did you take one or two? Was it you promising yourself to exercise for some weight loss? And how long did that resolution last? There, the silence says it all. It is time that you look forward for a healthy and fit body. Don’t you want to look hot and sexy like those models that you envy day and night? Get such a figure and yet stay fit and healthy. How? Read these tips on weight loss.

Ever wondered why you are so overweight? Don’t you think that probably the reason for it is you have been and are still eating the wrong food all time long. Do not stay in the misconception that whatever you are eating or have been eating is all good and healthy. You may think this because you just appear fit and fine externally. There are certain food that does not give you any nutrition but only adds to fats and calories. Wave goodbye to such food products immediately. All you have to do is pick up the right diet and maintain it.

Now one thing that any man needs to succeed is confidence and willpower. Without these two things no man can achieve his goal. This is something that you need to built-in in yourself. No help here, my friend. Yes you will be tempted to quit what you are but here is you willpower at test. A right attitude and willpower can do wonders.

One should eat to avoid getting hungry and not to just satisfy or for the pleasure of your taste buds. Starving for a long time and then hogging on food like an African starved kid will only add more weight. You should eat often, like 4-6 times a day, so that you do not starve. When said 4-6 times a day doesn’t mean you get a plateful of food, something to just munch is okay.

The best way to get in shape is to get your lazy bottoms out of that chair. 70% of the whole shaping process relies on the healthy food and the remaining 30% on the daily activities. If you are already doing some exercises like running, skipping, aerobics, then good for you. Walking for 45 minutes a day is also good. By the end of the month you may get bored or tired of the same routine, but then that is where again your willpower is at test.

Many people complain that they do not have the time for all this. If that is so, then how come they have the time to sleep, to brush teeth in the morning? Right! Its all about taking out the time for doing the activity. Just like brushing teeth and having bath is a routine activity, make sure that some exercise for staying fit is also a routine activity.

VTZ_WomenOLife_300x600_2
   
WomenOLife

Power To Create, Nurture & Transform

Categories